The Arts of Southern Kentucky Volunteer Program is a volunteer program that supports ASK’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Volunteers have a passion for the arts and an enthusiasm for providing exemplary customer service in a variety of roles. Our volunteer program is designed to offer volunteers a wide range of opportunities and to encourage all volunteers to fulfill their personal goals and interests. Volunteer opportunities are available in the following interests: Administration, Events, Hospitality, Fundraising, Marketing, Education, and Gallery Attendant. We respect and welcome the unique qualities our volunteers bring to Arts of Southern Kentucky.
Volunteer Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Must be 18 years of age or older (non-high school)
- Must serve a minimum of 40 hours in a year
- Must have internet access and a valid e-mail address
- Must be able to perform all required duties, including standing and climbing/descending stairs
- Must be friendly and professional, enjoy working with all members of the public, and have the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must have excellent oral communication and problem solving skills
Are you interested in volunteering with Arts of Southern Kentucky?
Fill out the form below and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org